The Plettenberg, Plettenberg Bay, Garden Route, South Africa
- Pleasant climate makes for a wonderful stay
- The Plettenberg Hotel has beautiful surroundings
- Located closely to private and public nature reserves
- The Spa offers health and beauty treatments
The Plettenberg is a 5 star hotel built on a rocky headland with breathtaking vistas of the sea, mountains and miles of golden sand in one of the most spectacular resorts in Plettenberg Bay.
The weather ensures days of warm comfort and lazy, pleasurable evenings, seldom found anywhere else. It is home to vast expanses of unspoiled Cape flora, delicate eco-systems in wetlands and lagoons, forests of unsurpassed beauty, pristine sand dunes and sun bleached beaches as far as the eye can see.
- Fresh Welless Spa
- Meeting Room
- The Collection Boutique
- 2 swimming pools (one heated)
- Wine cellar
- Internet lounge with business facilities and wi-fi