Some of the world's most exciting and memorable activities are available in and around Port Elizabeth.
Guests who are looking to tantalise their taste buds during their South African holiday should visit the Kelway Hotel's own unique a-la-carte restaurant called Farriagers. The impressive menu serves anything from breakfasts, corporate lunches and candle dinners to a deliciously simple cappuccino.
The stylish décor of the restaurant combines timber with modern pieces to create a unique and inviting ambiance. The restaurant boasts seagrass chairs from Indonesia and hand crafted tables from Knysna.
The state of the art conference centre offers 100 seater conference room and a 16 seater boardroom.
Room hire includes
- Note pads and pens
- Catering and dietary requirements are arranged by Farriagers Restaurant
- Standard equipment: data projector, retractable screens, DVD/CD/MP3 player, white board, flipchart with paper and markers, microphone system
Activities in Port Elizabeth
With all these exciting activities available in Port Elizabeth, guest are guaranteed an unforgettable South African holiday.
- Apple Express Family Train
- Art galleries
- Bungi jumping at worlds highest bridge-Blaauwkrantz
- Bird watching
- Golf courses in and around Port Elizabeth
- Game drives to Shamwari Game Reserve and Addo Elephant Park
- Beaches- Hobie Beach, Pollock, Humewood, Bluewater Bay, Brighton Beach
- Boardwalk Casino
- Corporate training and team building
- Horse riding
- Mountain bike trails
- Nature Reserves
- Scenic flights
- Township Trail
- Museums and aquarium- Donkin Heritage Trail, City Hall, Main Public Library, King George VI Art Gallery, No 7 Castle Hill Museum, Companile
- Adventure activities- deep sea fishing, snorkeling, Shark cage diving, Whale/Dolphin watching, paint ball, quad biking, canoeing, kayaking, water skiing, hand gliding, jet skiing, rubber ducking